Transfer Plans Available:
- Alpena Community College
- Bay de Noc Community College
- Delta College
- Glen Oaks Community College
- Gogebic Community College
- Grand Rapids Community College
- Henry Ford College
- Jackson College
- Kalamazoo Valley Community College
- Kellogg Community College
- Kirtland Community College
- Lake Michigan College
- Lansing Community College
- Macomb Community College
- Mid Michigan Community College
- Monroe County Community College
- Montcalm Community College
- Mott Community College
- Muskegon Community College
- North Central Michigan College
- Northwestern Michigan College
- Oakland Community College
- Schoolcraft College
- Southwestern Michigan College
- St. Clair County Community College
- Washtenaw Community College
- Wayne County Community College District
- West Shore Community College
- The MACRAO General Education Transfer Agreement contains information about our program for students with an Associate of Arts, Liberal Arts, or Sciences or for students with a MACRAO completion stamp from a Michigan community college.
- Effective Fall 2008, all students are required to fulfill the Basic Composition (BC) and Intermediate Composition (IC) competency requirements by completing designated courses or equivalent transfer courses with a grade of "C" or better or by earning advanced placement (AP) credit. Basic and/or Intermediate Composition courses successfully completed at Wayne State University or transferred from another institution prior to the Fall 2008 semester are exempt from this new grade requirement.
- Effective Fall 2011, all students are required to fulfill the Math Competency (MC) competency requirements by completing designated course or equivalent transfer courses with a grade of "C" or better or by earning advanced placement (AP) credit. Math Competency courses successfully completed at Wayne State University or transferred from another institution prior to the Fall 2011 semester are exempt from this new grade requirement.
- Students transferring into a program in the College of Fine, Performing, and Communication Arts: For Bachelor of Music, Bachelor of Fine Arts or Bachelor of Science degree programs, the MTA endorsement will satisfy the Foreign Culture Requirement. However, for Bachelor of Arts degree programs, students who earn an MTA endorsement must also fulfill the Foreign Language Requirement by demonstrating foreign language competency in the second course of a foreign language sequence. Students who wish to demonstrate competency in the second course of a foreign language sequence through placement examination only (no credit awarded) must do so at WSU. An Advanced Placement score in a foreign language of 3, 4 or 5 satisfies the Foreign Language Requirement.
Please follow this link to view a list of current articulation agreements.